The Uplifting and Modular X10, Driven by Emotion
X10 Spine is the Ultra Slow Motion broadcast integration developed by I-MOVIX for your Phantom camera. With X10 Spine, the Phantom high-speed camera remains independent of the I-MOVIX broadcast integration. As a consequence, X10 Spine not only supports the same high frame rates as X10 USM but adds operational flexibility to allow additional non-broadcast use with your camera.
This unique high-speed replay mode system operates at frame rates up to 2,600 FPS in 1080i50 or up to 5,600 FPS in 720p60 with instant replay, and offers the major advances provided by the X10 technology both in terms of hardware and software.
On top of Vision Research's dual output that allows the camera operator to shoot and record at the same time, and segmented memory, X10 technology's extensive new features list include a totally new operational control panel (OCP) with a more user-friendly design, in depth color-control and extra functionality. Operational enhancements include optimised compatibility with EVS server ultra-motion mode, video return on the viewfinder, ramping of speed within a replay, digital lens interface for better iris and lens switch control, and improved user-friendly replay controls.
Making the X10 Spine solution yours means:
- The unique potential to capture ultra slow motion shots at frame rates of up to 2,600 FPS in 1080i or up to 5,600 FPS in 720p, with instant replay
- Fully benefiting from the X10 technology's usability and image quality for which the I-MOVIX systems have become renowned
- Adopting a Plug & Play system with the highest operational flexibility, since X10 Spine allow additional non-broadcast use with your Phantom camera
- Extending your creativity with a lightweight portable camera
- Choosing the relevant answer for your sports productions in terms of very high frame rates, efficiency of operations, image quality and ease of use
- Benefiting from a unique integration with industry-leading production servers.
RF version also available.